The past three weeks, my dryer has been doing its best to slowly wind down and leave its high-demand place in the house. Thankfully, I have a husband who can fix just about anything, and we knew it could be saved, but I have hung more than enough laundry on the line. I got so sick of the stiff-as-a-board towels, that I washed 4 loads of laundry this morning, then headed to the laundromat to dry it. Wow! That's my first trip to a laundromat in about 20 years, and I sure wish I had one of THOSE dryers! They are lightning-fast! The last part finally came today, so Craig has it running like new again. Thank the Lord for expedited shipping, though 30 minutes at the laundromat was quite a pleasant memory-refresher. It helps when the DQ is next door, and you can kill the time eating a Blizzard.
The printer has also made its last run, so Craig brought me a new one today. Shouldn't those things have a longer life than 3 years? I guess not, if you want to be able to hook it to the computers we have to upgrade at about the same rate!
Well, I have to run and warm up dinner... I don't cook on Mondays.
No comments:
Post a Comment