Monday, October 11, 2010

Greatest Store Ever

Levi, Luke, and the neighbor friend walked into the kitchen from outside, and got glasses of water. After drinking, this conversation ensued…

Levi: Do you know where these glasses are from?

Luke: Ikea!

Levi: Yeah, Ikea, the best store in the world!

Luke: No, Academy is the best.

Levi: Ikea is way bigger. It’s the biggest store ever. Academy is just sports. Ikea has dishes, chairs…

Luke: The biggest store ever is the mall. Ikea is bigger than the white house!

Levi: The white house in our town? Ikea is WAY bigger. Right, mom?

Mom: (I was listening the whole time, but I wanted to hear him say it again.) What?

Levi: Isn’t Ikea bigger than our white house?

Mom: (trying to contain the laughter that wanted to spill out) You mean, the courthouse?

Levi: (looks out the window quietly for a few seconds, then looks embarrassed) Yeah, the courthouse.

Mom: Yes, Ikea is bigger.

Luke: Is it bigger than the White House?

Mom: I don’t know.

Levi: Can we play Wii?

Obviously, they didn’t care to find out, and the neighbor wasn’t interested, so they moved on. They’ll be great husbands someday if I can continue to cultivate the Ikea love.

1 comment: