Friday, January 14, 2011

Belt Head

Sorry for the duplicate on Facebook, but I had to share the story behind the photos.

This is how Luke looked when he walked into the living room this morning.



I snapped a couple of photos because it was so wild.



(Notice how MUCH he looks like my mother in this picture!)

The more I looked at him, the more questions I had. As I stared at him in wonder, asking how his hair could possibly have been molded into that position on its own, while he slept, he gave me the answer.

Luke: I belted it.

Me: What?!

Luke: I belted it. I put a sock in the front and a sock in the back, and my alarm clock on my ear, and I belted it.

(Pause for my stupefied look.)

Me: Why???

Luke: Because I wanted to wake up this morning.

Me: (Another stupefied look.) Luke, you’re gonna have to go in there and put it back on so I can take a picture.



Ah…. Now it all makes sense.



What a FUNNY kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment