Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Technical Difficulties
So, Craig came home and wanted to know what I thought about his reply to my blog. I told him I didn’t get any mail from him. (This happens a lot.) He fussed at me about never seeing his mail, when he KNOWS he sent it, accusing me of overlooking it. So, we go to scavenging the inbox and deleted items… no mail. He told me he actually replied to the blog email, so we looked at the email, and it has a gmail address at the top. Well, I don’t use that address, I just have it as part of my blog account. Ding, ding! We went to gmail and opened a whole slew of mail that my friends have been sending in reply to the blog! So… if you’ve replied to the blog, I have now read your mail, and thank you! I have also configured Outlook to actually receive that mail, so I’ll get it now. Sometimes, even though I’m surrounded by gadgets and wonderful machines that I actually learn how to use, for the most part, I still can’t keep my head on straight. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment