It rained today! Rain, rain, rain! And we're supposed to have "heavy" rain tomorrow, which will be more than we’ve had in almost the whole year!! That is so great! We have literally mowed twice this year. I am not exaggerating. I’m actually not positive we’ve mowed twice, because I can only remember once, but I’m being generous.
The garage sale went okay. The dining table came back home with me, which was the main thing I wanted to sell, but I did sell a bunch of other stuff. I’ve already started the next batch! Seems I forgot a whole basket of things, and never got to cleaning out our clothes, so I’m hoping someone else has a sale soon. It’s always fun to declutter!
Now that my recent projects are done, it’s time to start a new one. I would really like to paint the bathroom walls and cabinets, as well as the kitchen cabinets. They really need refacing, but that’s not going to happen, so I’ll do the best I can with sandpaper and paint. I’m sure whatever I do will make a big improvement, and I don’t anticipate it being a huge job. Famous last words, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment