It seems that lately I have been terribly unmotivated. It’s not that I’ve been lazy, but I just don’t WANT to do the things that really need to be done! I’m getting things done, just not in the order I should be. Like now, for instance, I’m supposed to be balancing the checkbook and making out the budget for the month, but it’s such a depressing and heavy task that I’m journaling, instead. The blog is a small, but important little jot in our life, as it records the history of our family, but probably not as much of a priority tonight. Craig is gone on a two-day dove hunt, so of course, I’m up late on the computer.
Part of the reason for the lack of motivation is that I feel so overwhelmed with projects that need to be done NOW. The bills, the clutter, gathering for a garage sale this weekend, school, and on and on and on. It just seems to all pile up at once, doesn’t it? I wouldn’t consider this complaining, however, because I’m CERTAINLY not suffering from a lack of blessings, health, or love. It just tends to bog me down when I need to be organized and on task! I’m such a list-maker, it’s pathetic, but it’s so crazy here, that the lists get lost, then I’m lost! Instead of starting a project and completing it, I tend to look for the most efficient way of doing things, like starting THIS one while THAT one is in progress, and I’ll go ahead and get THIS one going, since I have to wait on THAT one, and before I know it, there are 30 things going at once and I don’t know where I am! Ever feel that way? If I would just concentrate on ONE thing, it might not go as fast, but it would at least GO, you know!!
The boys enjoyed a day off of school (just an extension of last week’s ‘vacation’) while I tried to get us back in order after all the traveling. Craig ended up working from about midnight to 5 am, so we tried to stay quiet and let him sleep this morning. He was pretty worn out. He said he was on “Lord control” when he drov
No comments:
Post a Comment