What a weekend!! We stayed in town most of the weekend, playing games and having fun, and now we’re pooped!! The next two weeks will be more of the same, but, that’s vacation for you. Craig is working this week, but we still have a lot going on before we start our ACTUAL vacation next week. We have started our school break, so that should make it easier. I’m already trying to load up the camper so it will be ready, before the rush starts!
I’m looking out the window, and it’s raining again. SO great! I’d really like it to pour this week, then be dry next week for our camping trip. There’s nothing fun about camping in the rain and mud, especially when you want to be in the river!
He’s so soft and silky now, and won’t get all those nasty burrs in his fur!
No comments:
Post a Comment