
Levi made his own wishlist this year, and I thought I would share it. It’s too cute. It’s a little hard to read in places, so I’ll just go ahead and decipher it. Ramp, bike, 4-wheel scooter, skateboard, night binoculars (beenokelers is crossed out), blue robe – Levi’s burthday list.
Tonight we are watching Race to Witch Mountain, so the kids are UBER excited. We’re going to have hot dogs and eat in the living room, which is an extra treat. Nice.
Maybe I’ll research our next vacation spot WHILE we watch the movie… Craig won’t get mad at me for being on the computer for THAT, now will he? We’ve about decided to take a family vacation this fall, but we can’t decide between beaches or mountains. The kids have passports now, so it’s mighty tempting to head southward… if the borders aren’t closed from swine flu in October. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment