That also reminds me… Levi asked me the other day if it’s okay to marry people you know. We replied with a “Well, sure!” Then I asked him who he had in mind, and he got a little smile at the corners of his mouth and said he was thinking about Krista. :) Little does he know, Krista has already agreed to marry one of our boys, and I have her signed consent in a file in my cabinet! Then yesterday, Luke asked if he could marry Boo-Boo when he grows up. We told him no, since she is technically his cousin. So, then he asked if he could marry Leanna, to which we also said no, because she IS his cousin. Hmmm… maybe we need to move a little to the northeast…. Maybe one state over? We may live in the sticks, but come on!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Cousins' Reunion
I just got this picture from a family reunion we attended this past June in Fredericksburg. The boys have LOTS of fun with Ryan and Leanna! I think Ryan and Lele tend to keep them out of trouble, too, as they’re much more level-headed than our kids!
.JPG)
That also reminds me… Levi asked me the other day if it’s okay to marry people you know. We replied with a “Well, sure!” Then I asked him who he had in mind, and he got a little smile at the corners of his mouth and said he was thinking about Krista. :) Little does he know, Krista has already agreed to marry one of our boys, and I have her signed consent in a file in my cabinet! Then yesterday, Luke asked if he could marry Boo-Boo when he grows up. We told him no, since she is technically his cousin. So, then he asked if he could marry Leanna, to which we also said no, because she IS his cousin. Hmmm… maybe we need to move a little to the northeast…. Maybe one state over? We may live in the sticks, but come on!
That also reminds me… Levi asked me the other day if it’s okay to marry people you know. We replied with a “Well, sure!” Then I asked him who he had in mind, and he got a little smile at the corners of his mouth and said he was thinking about Krista. :) Little does he know, Krista has already agreed to marry one of our boys, and I have her signed consent in a file in my cabinet! Then yesterday, Luke asked if he could marry Boo-Boo when he grows up. We told him no, since she is technically his cousin. So, then he asked if he could marry Leanna, to which we also said no, because she IS his cousin. Hmmm… maybe we need to move a little to the northeast…. Maybe one state over? We may live in the sticks, but come on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment