Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hair!!!

The boys’ hair is so long! Well, two of them really need haircuts, anyway. I’m posting these pics so my dad can see them in case I cut it before he gets here, and for anyone else who has never seen them with hair. It’s hard to believe, since we shaved them bald for so many years! Hair on boys is just such a waste of time until they are old enough to care.

Jake really loves his long locks. He’s going for the stylish look, wearing the "Zac"… Efron, that is. If you don’t know who that is, you are probably over 20.





Levi is sporting the untrained-mom-cuts-the-homeschooled-kid’s-hair do. It doesn’t really say anything except, “I really need a haircut.” The second photo was just for fun – he doesn’t actually wear it out like that… much.





Luke is the only boy in the family without a tangled mane, only because he went to work with his daddy one morning, and came home with a flat top. I guess Craig wasn’t going to tote a kid around work with a goofy haircut, and I can’t blame him for that! It's time for him to go to work with Dad again.





So, we’ll see what the rest of the week brings. I think I will have to cut Levi’s this week, so you never know what he’ll end up with. If it follows past haircuts, I’ll spend 45 minutes doing a scissor cut, trying to make it look good, then get out the clippers to go a little shorter and spend another 45 minutes trying to do a fade. After getting the sides uneven, and possibly cutting a big trench in the back of his head, I’ll pull off the guard and just shave him bald. That’s the joy of boys’ hair… no matter how bad the cut is, you can shave it. It always grows back!

No comments:

Post a Comment