Last night at services, the kids found a wasp nest outside our building. One or more of those boys, being BOYS, decided it would be fun to throw rocks at it and poke it with a long stick. Well, it wasn’t a shocker that someone got stung, and Levi was the “innocent” victim. He got one sting right above his right temple, and I applied some oils to it right away to take away the pain. He was fine, but it swelled up into a big lump pretty quickly. By the time we got home, 3 hours later, his whole eye was swelling.

I applied more oils and we all went to bed.
This morning, the swelling has increased considerably, and he has a big, puffy eye. He looks pretty funny!

His brothers, one of whom (I’ll let you guess) is wearing sweat pants, a winter coat and a policeman hat, are having fun calling him “puffy eye” and various other things. Ah, little boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment