Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Levi's birthday

I forgot to post pictures of Levi’s birthday. He opened gifts from our immediate family on Tuesday, when he got his new shoes. He told me several weeks ago, when we were shopping to replace his worn out tennis shoes, that he wanted
some “new Airators” (yes, that is spelled correctly)”by Skechers. The shoes that BREATHE!” Obviously, he has been the victim of some excellent advertising on someone else’s t.v. Well, these wonderful breathing shoes just happened to be $40, to which Daddy said no way, since he’ll only be able to wear them for a few months before he goes up a size. I told him I would get him some shoes for $25, or he could wait and use his birthday money to make up the difference. Exercising self-control that I’ve never before seen in a child of his age (Jake would NEVER have waited!) he chose to wait the three weeks to get the shoes he really wanted. So, we surprised him with the Airators for his birthday. He was happy with all of his gifts, but especially the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment